St Albans City v Eastbourne Borough | National League South | Saturday 7th October | Kick-off 3.00 pm
Purchase of hospitality @ Verdis (Eastbourne Borough) includes:
- A warm welcome and delicious two-course Italian meal with our esteemed Clarence Park neighbours.
- Choose from a variety of beverages, including house wine, lager, soft drinks, or coffee.
- Receive a complimentary matchday programme to set the scene for the upcoming game.
- Seamless transition to the stadium with a welcome and escort across the park from SACFC.
- VIP access to The Boardroom Bar on arrival in the stadium for pre-match drinks and halftime tea or coffee.
- Sit in the directors’ seating area of the main stand during the game.
- An opportunity to mingle with players and management after the match.
A large car park is available at St Albans City Station and costs are modest for evening or Saturday parking. All supporters are asked to respect our neighbours, and park with consideration.
Do I need to enter the ground from a certain gate? Is there segregation for home & away fans?
Turnstiles are situated at the York Road (///flops.crowd.matter), Hatfield Road (///trial.count.eagles), and Clarence Road (///popped.trains.quick) entrances.
Most league games are not segregated although certain cup games will be. If a game requires segregation, details will be available well in advance on this website.
What about refreshments?
There are food concessions situated in the ground which offer hot food, teas, coffees etc. We also have pitchside bars and the clubhouse is situated behind the main stand (what3words: ///spins.heavy.rope ).
Looks like rain – can I stay dry?
Yes! There are four covered areas of the ground. The main stand, covered terrace (the "Coca Cola Stand"), and the sections of the terraces behind both goals. You do need to reserve seats for the main stand when purchasing your ticket.
Date: 7 October 2023
Start time: 15:00 BST
End time: 17:00 BST
Venue: Clarence Park Stadium
Directions: The stadium is situated in Clarence Park and is only a short walk from the St Albans City railway station and bus terminal.
Phone: 01727 848914
Email: [email protected]